Recipe by keen5
Simple, yet oh so delish! After putting this in a serving dish, I put it on another dish with small cubes of ice around it to keep it cool during parties, etc.
Top Review by cooking-BAG
Thanks for bringing back good memories. This was always good for a party or to get my son to eat a vegetable, as I would put the mixture on celery.I also added some honey to mine..Thanks for posting Keen5.
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and Catalina dressing until fluffy.
- Serve with raw vegetables for dipping, or pipe onto raw vegetables that are cut into attractive bite-size pieces using a pastry bag and serrated tip.
- Notes: Don't over-beat, and keep as cool as possible.
- If it sits in a warm place too long, it tends to seperate; no harm done, but it looks rather strange.
- The new'light' versions of the ingredients will work,but if made completely fat-free the texture is not as pleasing.