Recipe by breezermom
This vegetable dip is different, in that it contains whipping cream, not sour cream. The texture is lighter, but the taste is wonderful with fresh vegetables. Please note: Cook time is chill time!
Top Review by Noo
I used double cream rather than whipping cream,but it whipped up beautifully.This went down very well with my DH's footie mates,who dipped their veggies to their hearts content.A really tasty dip,that really compliments the crudites. Thanks for posting.Made for PhotoTag.
- 1 cup mayonnaise, not Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 small garlic clove, minced