Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dip to serve with raw vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot and celery sticks. The parmesan cheese in it makes it extra rich.
- 1 cup sour cream with chives
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine sour cream and mayo and mix well.
- Add parsley flakes, seasoned salt, and garlic salt, and mix well.
- Add parmesan cheese, mix well.
- Refrigerate overnight (I only chill for an hour or so and it's great) and serve with fresh vegetables of your choice.
I made this dip and let it set in the fridge for 2 hours; tasted and thought it needs some SNAP--so added 1 1/2 teas. Ranch drsg mix. THAT did the trick. Served with endive, carrots and some salsa crackers for dipping. Made for Special Meals in Cooking Photos.
This has a great taste. I didn't add parsley as I didn't have any. It is quick and easy to make. We all enjoyed it. Made for Fall PAC 2007.