Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Kids who will not eat their vegetables,will sometimes eat them raw and dipped in this.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use salad dressing)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes (or fresh finely minced)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (the dry kind in the packages)
- Mix It all together.
- refrigerate at least two hours to let the flavors blend.
- Your choice of vegetables.
Delicious dip! Really good with raw veggies, the onion flakes and dill add a nice flavor. Thanks for sharing!
This is tasty, I like the addition of dill and onion. Thank you.