Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dip was written out on a piece of paper towel at General Motors car Plant in Oshawa in the early 80's. My husband was given the recipe following a Christmas Pot Luck on the line. We really enjoy it with cauliflower and broccoli. It is also pretty tasty as a chip dip.
- 3 cups mayonnaise (use light if desided)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream (use light if desided)
- 2 tablespoons dried onion
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- If onion pieces are large, break up.
- Whisk together all ingredients and chill to blend flavours. Prep time is for chilling.
Good dip. I increased all of the seasonings as per personal taste.