Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend shared this recipe with me many years ago, but it is tried and true.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon beau monde spice (a Spice Islands spice)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- Mix well and refrigerate.
- Serve with variety of vegetables.
We ate this last night with both veggies and potato chips. It seemed a little bland but I added some seasoned salt and that made it just right for us. It was a nice easy dip with stuff we always have on hand.