Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy and tangy vegetable dip.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons Catalina dressing
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Beat sugar and garlic salt into softened cream cheese.
- Add all other ingredients and mix together.
- Serve with fresh vegetables such as carrot sticks, celery sticks, cucumber slices and grape tomatoes.
Excellent dip! we all loved it. I made a few changes, I don't like salty food so I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt. I didn't use any sugar either, after mixing it all together I thought it was sweet enough as is.