Recipe by BakinBaby
Crunchy vegtable salad with a twist of dill. Comes from midwestern living magazine.
Top Review by Dienia B.
loved this salad i used the other 1/2 of my red onion also .this is aheartier salad than your other one but still is good on these hot days i made enough pasta for both dishes so i only had to heat up the house once
- 2 3⁄4 cups shell pasta (uncooked)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup bell pepper (sliced)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup ripe olives (sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions;drain and rinse in cold water and place in large bowl.
- Add tomatoes ,bell pepper,cheese,onions and olives to pasta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil,lemon juice,vinegar,spices & pepper.
- Pour over salad, toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.