Vegetable Curry With Mango Chutney
- Heat 2 teaspoons of the butter or margarine in a non-stick skillet on medium heat. Add onions and eggplant and saute 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini, red bell peppers, and garlic and saute 5 minutes more.
- Push vegetables to sides of pan and add remaining butter or margarine and the chutney to the cleared center of the pan. Add flour, cumin, and curry powder and mix well.
- Add water and toss vegetables. Cook until sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.