Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so refreshingly good and so crunchie. A lady in our church brought it to our Homecoming and I just had to have the recipe!
- 2 cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- Mix all ingredients together and put in 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Top with crushed ritz crackers dotted with 1/2 stick oleo.
- Bake 350 degrees 30-35 mim.
Wonderful dish! I love the water chestnuts that gives this the crunch. I added more peas and corn to the recipe. It turned out awesome! Quick and easy to come together. Thanks for sharing your recipe! DH and I both were very happy :)
I thought this was a quick way to put a little twist on veggies for a weekday meal.