1 hr 25 mins
This is Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe from the Young Times magazine dated October 18th'2005. The cooking time stated here is the refrigeration time. Enjoy :-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium carrots, finger-sized pieces
- 1 medium white radish, finger-sized pieces
- 2 medium cucumbers, finger-sized pieces
- 4 red radishes, quartered
- 8 -10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 -10 leaves iceberg lettuce, washed and torn
- 10 -12 fresh mint leaves, washed and torn (for garnishing)
- 8 mint leaves, chopped
- 4 cups low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, slightly toasted
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1Firstly, soak the lettuce leaves in a bowl of chilled water.
- 2Now prepare the dressing as follows.
- 3Hang the yogurt in a muslin cloth to remove excess water.
- 4Combine the yogurt with the chopped mint leaves, salt to taste, lemon juice, sesame seeds and garlic in a bowl.
- 5Toss thoroughly and refrigerate.
- 6Just before serving, drain the lettuce leaves and spread on a serving plate.
- 7Arrange the vegetables on the lettuce leaves.
- 8Serve with the chilled dressing.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Crudites With Greek Yogurt Dip
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 269.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 29.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g