Recipe by Bergy
Have this crepe on its own or place them on a platter and serve as the veggie dish for dinner. Makes a great impression for your family or guests. Use pure parmesan cheese.
- 14 cooked crepes (See All Purpose Dinner Crepes Batter)
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter (or margarine)
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the zucchini, peas, celery, mushrooms, garlic and onion in the butter for 5-9 minutes.
- Cover the pan for the last couple of minutes cooking time.
- Stir in the oregano.
- Fill the crepes and fold over placing them in a shallow baking dish, side by side. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 10-15 minutes.