Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
The perfect alternative to coleslaw with more colour and flavour.
- 275 g white cabbage, cored and very thinly shredded
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded and very thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon creamed horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix the cabbage, celery, green pepper and salad onions together in a large bowl.
- Mix the mustard, creamed horseradish, tabasco and vinegar in a small bowl and then gradually whisk in the oil to make a dressing. Stir in the yogurt and season well.
- Stir the dressing, chopped dill and caraway seeds into the vegetables just before serving so that the cabbage stays nice and crunchy. Dust all over the top with cayenne pepper and serve.