Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Sandra Lee Semi Homemade.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 3⁄4 cup whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic, bottled
- Stir soup and milk in medium heavy saucepan over medium heat to blend.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Gradually whisk in cheese and stir until melted.
- stir in chives and garlic.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve over broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower or potatoes.