Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From an old WW cookbook. Added a couple ingredients to spice it up. Serve with crackers, bread sticks or bagels.
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons carrots, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a work bowl of a food processor, process cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Transfer to a small bowl; adding remaining ingredients, stir to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to blend flavors.