Recipe by Sharon123
Adapted from a recipe off Recipelink chat room, this is great on bagels, toast, crackers,or even to fill an omelet!
Top Review by rjs1220
I added one clove of minced garlic. Yummy! I made it for our office breakfast and everyone loved it. There was none left for me to take home. Guess I will have to make some for me!
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 29.58 ml finely chopped carrots
- 14.79 ml finely chopped scallion, white part
- 1 large radish, finely chopped
- 2 inch piece of celery, finely chopped
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml salt (optional)
- 0.25 ml hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the cheese in the mixer or food processor, at medium speed and blend cheese to a creamy stage. Add additional ingredients and blend on low till fully mixed into cheese. Scrape out of mixer bowl with a spatula and store in a covered bowl in refrigerator for 24 hours for the flavors to mingle.
- Serve on toasted bagels, as an omelet filling, with crudites or crackers, etc.