Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from a recipe off Recipelink chat room, this is great on bagels, toast, crackers,or even to fill an omelet!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped carrots
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped scallion, white part
- 1 large radish, finely chopped
- 2 inches piece of celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Place the cheese in the mixer or food processor, at medium speed and blend cheese to a creamy stage. Add additional ingredients and blend on low till fully mixed into cheese. Scrape out of mixer bowl with a spatula and store in a covered bowl in refrigerator for 24 hours for the flavors to mingle.
- Serve on toasted bagels, as an omelet filling, with crudites or crackers, etc.
I added one clove of minced garlic. Yummy! I made it for our office breakfast and everyone loved it. There was none left for me to take home. Guess I will have to make some for me!
Delicious! I skipped the scallion for personal preference, but added some chopped red and green bell pepper. I think it might even be good with a small amount of chopped jalapeno. I'm going to try that next time. Thank you Sharon.
Wow, this is really good. I use it on english muffins and spread on sandwiches. Yum!