Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a vegetarian recipe I came up with that my family really enjoys. You can vary the vegetables to suit your taste.
- 2 (5 7/8 ounce) boxes roasted garlic and olive oil couscous
- 8 1⁄2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (packed in oil with herbs)
- 1 bunch asparagus (1 bunch)
- 2 -3 cups zucchini, diced
- 2 -3 cups broccoli florets (1 head)
- garlic powder
- cook couscous according to package directions.
- In a skillet add all vegetables with the Sun dried tomatoes including the oil. sprinkle all with seasonings to taste.
- Cook until vegetables are crisp tender.
- serve over couscous.