1/3 Photos of Vegetable Couscous
We recently found couscous and this is one way my family enjoys it.4
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet, saute the carrots, onion and peppers in oil for 5-6 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2Add the next five ingredients and mix well.
- 3Stir in the couscous.
- 4Add broth and bring to a boil.
- 5Cover and remove from the heat and let stand for 5-8 minutes.
- 6Fluff with a fork and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 309.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g