- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced and pressed
- 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup dry couscous
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté onion, garlic and green pepper in oil in a large skillet until soft, then push to sides of pan.
- In the center of the skillet, pour in the couscous.
- Add the water to the couscous, stirring gently.
- Top this mixture with tomato wedges and the cooked green peppers; cover pan for 3 minutes.
- Add a little water and cook longer, if needed.
- Couscous should be light and fluffy.