Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 17 mins
This a good recipe to get your kids to eat vegetables. This recipe is also great for dog treats and holidays.
- Boil the vegetables; make sure you overcook them (you want to be able to mash them).
- In a bowl, mix the cheese with the margarine or butter; add mashed vegetables and flour; slowly add milk.
- Form into a dough.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Open the dough and with a cookie cutter form into shapes.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let them cool and enjoy.
- Makes about 20 to 25, depending on the size of the shapes.