1/1 Photo of Vegetable Cole Slaw
This salad not only looks beautiful, and tastes great, but it is very easy to make. It goes with anything! I have paired it with corned beef, submarine sandwiches, as well as picnic's, brunches, and pot-lucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 6 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
- 1Shred cabbage and mix with finely chopped onion, celery, bell peppers and grated carrots.
- 2Add salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil, and white wine vinegar.
- 3Mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- 4Add mayonnaise and caraway seeds, if using, and toss lightly, until mixture is creamy.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Cole Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.4
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 773.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar