Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe for a great presentation for the Christmas. It makes it easy to serve vegetables and dip in a festive way. I use pretzel sticks to make the tree trunk for its authentic bark-like color. Serve as stated or if you choose fill all around the tree with cauliflower and put the ranch dip in a separate dish if you need to refill or keep cold. Definitely a great addition to a Christmas buffet or dinner. Originally from Flo Burtnett in OK, the recipe has a big wow factor. (see my photo) Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch salad dressing
- 3 1⁄2 cups cauliflower (More or Less)
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 5 cherry tomatoes, Cut in Half
- 1 broccoli, stalk (or 1 1/2 pretzel sticks)
- 1 medium carrot, Sliced
- Cover the bottom of a 13X9X2-inch glass dish with dressing.
- Arrange broccoli in a tree shape,
- Make trunk from broccoli stem or (using 1 1/2 large pretzel sticks cut in half arranged next to one another)
- Place cauliflower around tree.
- Add tomatoes and carrot slices as ornaments.