~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
This came from a book called Favorite Recipes The Costco Way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large pot.
- 2Add in onions, red bell pepper, and thyme, and cook until veggies are softened.
- 3Add milk, potatoes and water, and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat once boiling and simmer until the potatoes are almost tender.
- 5Add the frozen veggies and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 6Take out 2 cups of soup, with veggies, puree and return to the pot.
- 7Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Chowder
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.2
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 15.3 g