Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This came from a book called Favorite Recipes The Costco Way.
Make and share this Vegetable Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add in onions, red bell pepper, and thyme, and cook until veggies are softened.
- Add milk, potatoes and water, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat once boiling and simmer until the potatoes are almost tender.
- Add the frozen veggies and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Take out 2 cups of soup, with veggies, puree and return to the pot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.