Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy, quick and yummy. What more can you ask for..... Your kids will eat these veggies!!
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups potatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cheese
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix water, potato, carrots, onion and celery in soup pot. Cook till tender crisp.
- Meanwhile saute butter, mushrooms and garlic in frying pan. Add to soup.
- Mix flour with milk well and add gradually to soup. Stir till thick. Add cheese and stir till melted.
- Add corn and bacon. Let simmer a few minutes and serve.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.