Simple snack that is sure to satisfy everyone in your party. If you don't have a mandolin, simply use a sharp knife to cut fine slices. From the 1000 Best Recipes cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Run a vegetable peeler along the length of the sweet potato to create ribbons.
- 3Cut the beetroot into paper thin slices with a vegetable peeler, or knife.
- 4Cut the potato into thin slices using a mandolin slicer. (crinkle cut blade).
- 5Heat oil until cube of bread browns in 10 seconds.
- 6Cook the vegetables in batches for about 30 seconds, or until crispy.
- 7Drain on paper towels, and season with salt.
- 8Place the chips on a baking tray, and keep warm in the oven, while cooking the remaining vegetables.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Chips
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 52.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 1.9 g