Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 zucchini, chopped
- 3 crookneck yellow squash, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) canfatfree vegetarian chili
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 3 cups fat free chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder (or more, to taste)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- spray a medium saucepan with cooking spray, add first three ingredients and saute until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat through.
- Top with sharp cheddar cheese and serve with tortilla chips, if desired.
tried this !! it is a zero. Should have known that anything with a commercial soup base is gonna end up bland at best. Well there you are!