Recipe by Kate the Magnificent
A tortilla filled with savory and sweet ingredients. Filling and substantial. Try dipping in pure maple syrup for a new flavor.
- 1 whole grain tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup drained chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons carrots, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, diced
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄3 teaspoon honey
- 5 dashes salt
- 2 tablespoons ground almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the onions and carrots on medium heat in the olive oil for 1 minute, stirring a few times as it cooks.
- Stir in the garlic, and finish cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add the last three ingredients and the chickpeas.
- Turn the heat down to low and squish in the chickpeas, mixing the ingredients.
- Cook the mixture for another 30 seconds on medium.
- Microwave the tortilla for 10 seconds.
- Put the mixture on the tortilla so that the ingredients form a loose rectangle that is wider than it is tall. Fold in the right and left sides of the tortilla and roll it up from bottom to top to make a burrito.