1/1 Photo of Vegetable Chicken With Black Beans
Found this recipe when searching for black bean recipes for DD. Recipe is from Knorr.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded lightly (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package vegetable soup mix (Knorr Recipe Classics)
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced basil leaves
- 1In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- 2In same skillet, add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water, Knorr Recipe Classics Vegetable Soup, Dip and Recipe Mix, beans and tomatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat and continue boiling 2 minutes.
- 3Reduce heat to low and stir in sour cream. Return chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through. Sprinkle with basil and serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Chicken With Black Beans
Serving Size: 1 (386 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 1025.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 39.3 g