1/1 Photo of Vegetable Chicken Stir-Fry
From Weeknight Cooking Made Easy 2007
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dash ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup carrot, sliced
- 1 cup fresh snow peas or 1 cup frozen snow peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1Combine cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth and set aside.
- 2In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry the chicken, garlic and ginger 1 tablespoon oil about 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 3Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 4Stir-fry broccoli, cauliflower and carrots in 1 tablespoon oil for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 5Add snow peas and stir-fry 2 more minutes.
- 6Stir broth mixture and add to the pan
- 7Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 1 minute until thickened.
- 8Add chicken and heat through.
- 9Top with sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Chicken Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 721.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.7 g