1/1 Photo of Vegetable Chicken Stew
A chicken-broth soup brimming with a variety of vegetables and chunks of chicken. Easy, simple and very healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked & chopped into chunks
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced diagonally
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 cups baby carrots, sliced digonally
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup green beans, frozen
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth (fat free is good)
- 2 cups white beans, cooked
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sodium-free seasoning
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1In a large saucepan, melt butter on med-hi heat.
- 2Toss in the onions and garlic and parsley and sizzle until limp and a bit browned.
- 3Add spices, zuchinni, potatoes, carrots, chicken chunks, water and chicken broth.
- 4Cook on medium for 20-30 minutes.
- 5Turn heat to low, add peas and green beans and let simmer about 10 minutes.
- 6Add white beans just before serving.
- 7Love it!
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Chicken Stew
Serving Size: 1 (590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.5
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 938.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 22.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: