Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this yummy recipe. It has a lot of vegetables in it, and is a nice thick soup.
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 onion
- 3 -4 small potatoes
- 2 -3 carrots (or a cup or so of baby carrots)
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup (or use 1 prepared serving of Condensed Cream Soup Mix #25653, this is what I do)
- 1 -2 cup skim milk (you can add more if you like your soup thinner)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Chop all the vegetables and place in a large pot.
- Cover with water, and bring to a boil. Boil until vegetables are tender (about 15 minutes).
- When vegetables are done, drain the water off the vegetables.
- Return vegetables to pot.
- Add chicken, soup and milk.
- Add more or less milk to your desired thickness.
- Add cheese.
- Stir until heated through.
- You can place in a crock-pot to keep warm if not serving right away.