Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This soup was an answer to a question on another thread. It looked so easy and good, however, I tried it out as well. So yummy and so easy! Recipe from Betty Crocker.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) soup can milk (about 1-1/3 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Cook vegetables as directions indicate; drain. Return to pan.
- Stir in the cream of chicken soup and millk making sure to combine. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Sprinkle cheese on each individual serving.
- Note: You can vary the vegetables to your liking keeping the amounts the same. Shredded leftover chicken may also be added, being sure to heat through.
Creamy comfort-food soup chock full of vegies. Instead of topping the soup with the cheese, I added the cheese to the milk/soup mixture while it was heating and let it melt. I used 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup, 2% milk and organic frozen vegie mix (green beans, corn, peas, carrots). Also added black pepper and served with saltine crackers. (made for "My 3 Chefs Fall 2008" game)