Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is one of my favorite vegetable casserole and kids friendly, too. I like to buy fresh vegetables, cut and freeze to have them on hand for cooking. Enjoy this healthy side dish.
- 1 (10 ounce) package French style green beans, frozen
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn, frozen
- 4 medium red potatoes, sliced
- 1 cup baby carrots, fresh
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup, 98% reduced fat
- 1⁄2 cup pimiento, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, if needed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Ritz cracker, crushed (or use potato chips, crushed)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine all the ingredients and put in a greased casserole dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle evenly over vegetable mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or cook in the crockpot in low setting for about 1 hour or until vegetables are cooked and cheese is melted. Serve warm.