1/1 Photo of Vegetable Casserole (Grönsaksgratin)
For Zaar World Tour 2, a Scandanavian dish:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 inch salted water to boiling. Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and onion.
- 2Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
- 3Drain vegetables, reserving 1 cup liquid.
- 4Place vegetables in ungreased 11 x 7-inch baking dish or 8-inch square baking dish.
- 5Heat butter over low heat until melted. Blend in flour, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat. Stir in reserved liquid and whipping cram. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Pour sauce over vegetables; sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Set oven to broil or 550 degrees F. Broil until top is light brown and bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Casserole (Grönsaksgratin)
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.2
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 483.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 5.7 g