1/2 Photos of Vegetable Casserole
Tisy Adams's Note:
I got this recipe from a co-worker about 10 years ago. I taken it to several dinners and everyone loves it. It's very easy to make and requires very little prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) bag of grated cheese, of your choice (I use mild cheddar)
- 1 (4 ounce) package Ritz crackers, crushed (1 sleeve)
- 1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook vegetables according to package instructions, but not completely done.
- 3In separate bowl mix soup and mayonnaise together and set aside.
- 4Add to a buttered casserole dish, 1 layer of vegetables, 1/2 onions, 1/2 soup mix and 1/2 cheese.
- 5Repeat layers ending with cheese on top.
- 6Top off with crushed Ritz crackers and dot with butter or margarine.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.4
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 710.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g