Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 8 ounces noodles, egg,medium (4 cs.)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 quarts water, boiling
- 1 (8 ounce) container yogurt, plain
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese, creamed
- 1 (10 ounce) package green beans, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Gradually add noodles and salt to rapidly boiling water so that water continues to boil.
- Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender; drain in colander.
- While noodles are cooking, combine yogurt and cottage cheese.
- In a 2-quart round baking dish, combine noodles, yogurt mixture, beans and onion.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.
I'm sorry but the combination of the flavors of onions, yogurt and cheese made me very nauseous. I was sick the whole night. Not exactly my cup of tea I'm afraid :(