- 8 ounces noodles, egg,medium (4 cs.)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 quarts water, boiling
- 1 (8 ounce) container yogurt, plain
- 1 (8 ounce) container cottage cheese, creamed
- 1 (10 ounce) package green beans, frozen
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Gradually add noodles and salt to rapidly boiling water so that water continues to boil.
- Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender; drain in colander.
- While noodles are cooking, combine yogurt and cottage cheese.
- In a 2-quart round baking dish, combine noodles, yogurt mixture, beans and onion.
- Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and browned.