Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great side dish for potluck, church dinners, or for the holidays. It is usually the first dish emptied at our table.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) package Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2-1 cup oleo, melted
- Mix Veg-All, corn, onion, cheese and mayo.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Mix the crackers and melted oleo and pour over vegetables and bake 30 to 40 minutes on 350°F degrees.
Delicious and super easy to make! I added an extra cup of cheese and diced the onions. I served the dish with salad and garlic bread. Thanks for sharing! I'll make this again.
I brought this to a pot luck dinner and it got great reviews. I substituted the canned corn that has chopped bell peppers in it. I have also added leftover taco beef and black beans and it's very tasty.
I took this to a family birthday potluck and made them all my guinea pigs. And, even though there were some "pea" protests, they all ate it and loved it!