Recipe by CookingMonster
This is a wonderful Vegetable Casserole. We really enjoyed it and will be making it again. I made it just like the recipe calls for, except I used frozen brocholi and cauliflower (winter vegetables in the bag) and i steamed them in my vegetable steamer.
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 head cauliflower (small)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 -5 carrots, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare vegetables appropriately.
- Steam until tender crisp.
- Place into casserole pour oversoup and mayo and cheddar, over vegies.
- Combine gently until vegies are cooled. Combine breadcrumbs and parmasan in bowl. Pour melted butter over top and combine. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or make ahead and put in fridge.