This is a wonderful Vegetable Casserole. We really enjoyed it and will be making it again. I made it just like the recipe calls for, except I used frozen brocholi and cauliflower (winter vegetables in the bag) and i steamed them in my vegetable steamer.
- Prepare vegetables appropriately.
- Steam until tender crisp.
- Place into casserole pour oversoup and mayo and cheddar, over vegies.
- Combine gently until vegies are cooled. Combine breadcrumbs and parmasan in bowl. Pour melted butter over top and combine. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or make ahead and put in fridge.