Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Nice easy healthy way to eat pork chops!
Make and share this Vegetable Brushetta Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 3 butterfly pork chops (cut in half)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup baby eggplant (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh tomato (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup zucchini (diced)
- 2 asparagus spears (chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper (diced)
- 1⁄4 cup bean sprouts
- 2 teaspoons grapeseed oil
- 6 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 teaspoons feta cheese (crumbled)
- In a frying pan on meduim high heat, fry pork chops with sea salt, garlic, and seasoning with 1 tsp oil for 12 minutes. Set aside.
- In another frying pan on meduim high heat, Saute veggies with 1 tsp oil and pepper minus the tomatoes for 5 minutes on meduim high.
- Add tomatoes once veggies are soften. Top the pork chops and then drizzle with balsamic vinegar and crumble feta cheese, enjoy!