Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A mix between risotto and a casserole. A great dish for a cold winter's day.
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 medium yellow squash, julienned
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 asparagus, chopped in fours
- 2 vegetarian hot dogs
- 1 cup mushroom, raw
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup water
- cook brown rice seperately.
- heat garlic and onions in pot until soft.
- add carrots and tomato paste and stir.
- add all vegetables, hotdogs and water.
- cook until soft, add seasoning and stir.
- once rice is cooked, mix into pot and stir.
- serve with salad and top with cheese if you like.