Make and share this Vegetable Breakfast Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups loose-pack frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed (or frozen country-style hash brown potatoes with skin, thawed)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 4 eggs (or 1 cup refrigerated egg product such as Egg Beaters)
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (12 inch) Boboli pizza crusts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray; preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Add in potatoes, mushrooms, carrot, zucchini, and onion (season with salt and pepper); cook/stir 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a bowl, stir together eggs and milk; pour over vegetables.
- Cook, without stirring, until the mixture begins to set on the bottom and around the edge.
- Using a spatula or large spoon, lift and fold the partially cooked egg mixture so the uncooked portion flows underneath.
- Continue cooking and folding about 4 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through but sill glossy and moist; remove from heat.
- Assemble pizza: place pizza crust on a 12-inch pizza pan; sprinkle with half of the cheese; top with egg mixture, tomato, and remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.