Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
I haven't tried this yet but it sounds good. I got it from the Fat Free Recipe web site.
- 1 (16 ounce) package French bread dough
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups vegetables, chopped (i.e. mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, zucchini)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions and mushrooms in a bit of water until soft, adding other veggies and cooking until relatively soft.
- Unroll package of fresh bread dough and spread veggies evenly over all.
- Top with Parmesan.
- Roll up carefully and place seam-side down on cooking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes, until top is lightly browned.
- If top gets too brown, cover with aluminum foil for balance of baking time.