1/1 Photo of Vegetable Beef Skillet
My garden runneth over...I've searched and searched for a recipe to use a little of all of my garden bounty and this came up. Adapted from a recipe in Southern Living Cookbook. I served this with a pan of cornbread with honey butter. Delish!! *The key to this dish is to use freshest vegetables you can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground chuck until browned in a large skillet, stirring to crumble. Drain.
- 2Return beef to skillet; add onion.
- 3Partially drain butter beans and add to skillet.
- 4Cut corn off cob and add kernels to skillet.
- 5Snap green beans (if desired) and add to skillet with garlic salt & pepper.
- 6Stir to mix well, reduce heat to low heat.
- 7Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- 8Peel and coarsely chop tomatoes.
- 9Remove cover, add tomatoes and continue to cook 5 minutes.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Beef Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 20.1 g