Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
So good and so easy.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 lb lean ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In large mixing bowl, combine vegetables, cheese, macaroni, ground beef, onion and pepper; mix well.
- Pour mixture into large casserole.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This was good, instead of using two cans of vegetables we used one and it was still plenty of vegetables.. Thank you for sharing your recipe!