1/1 Photo of Vegetable Bars
5 hrs 10 mins
southern chef in louisiana's Note:
If you do not have a jelly roll pan, this looks good in a pizza pan. Your most time spent in this recipe is the cooling in the fridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 1/8 ounce) packages crescent shaped dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) package original ranch dressing
- black olives, chopped
- sharp cheddar cheese
- choose you favorite vegetables, such as carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, red onions, radishes, bell pepper, zucchini, etc
- 1Preheat the over 350°F Lay out the rolls on a jellyroll pan to make a crust. Bake in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
- 2Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing.
- 3Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescent crust.
- 4Chop the veggies into small pieces; press the black olives and your choice of veggies into the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Top with shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.3
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 12.1 mg
- Sodium 126.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.8 g