If you do not have a jelly roll pan, this looks good in a pizza pan. Your most time spent in this recipe is the cooling in the fridge.
- 2 (10 1/8 ounce) packagescrescent shaped dinner rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 ounce) packageoriginal ranch dressing
- black olives, chopped
- sharp cheddar cheese
- choose you favorite vegetables, such as carrots, mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, red onions, radishes, bell pepper, zucchini, etc
- Preheat the over 350°F Lay out the rolls on a jellyroll pan to make a crust. Bake in a preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes; cool.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crescent crust.
- Chop the veggies into small pieces; press the black olives and your choice of veggies into the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, cut into bars and serve.