Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I learned how to make this in 8th grade home-ec class. I still think it is yummy.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup radish, chopped
- Spread out cresent rolls (like a crust) on a baking sheet and bake according to package temperature and time.
- Mix together cream cheese, mayonaise, and ranch dressing mix.
- Spread on coold crescent crust.
- Add vegetables and top with cheese. Press down.
- Cut into bite size squares and serve.