Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Excellent served with bagel or pita chips!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli floret, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish or 9" pie pan with cooking spray (Pam).
- In a large bowl, combine artichokes, soup, carrots, 1/2 of the cheese, broccoli, and mustard.
- Mix well.
- Bake in prepared dish for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.